- 2001:u r a dork
- 2002:Hold on, I have to refresh. See you in 4 hours. Wait for me.
- 2003:I just got broadband!! It is this cool thing that lets you use the internet without having to hang up the telephone.
- 2004:Hello Guys, What Does, OMG Mean??? Please Respond
- 2005:OMG, did you see that? Totally lame.
- 2006:Hey do you know what lemon/lime means? How did they make a banner for that? Why is this picture moving?
- 2007:~KAWAII~ omg did you get the new shojo beat issue friend-chaan? :3
- 2008:My LiFe SuCks Do YeW WaNnA gO oN mSn x'D i'm so random POTATO TACO TURTLES :'D
- 2009:trololololol wtf FAKE. memes are cool
- 2010:.::w h e n__y o u__f a l l__i n__love::.
- 2011:All of you are absolute blithering idiots. Why can you not type properly? Are you lazy imbeciles? This isn't 2009. Good day.
- 2012:OH MY GOD FEELS. THIS. THIS IS PERFECT. OTP. REBLOG OR DIE
- 2013:u r a dork
my algebra teacher is pregnant and asked my class for baby names and she called on me and i panicked and said luigi
I WAS ON MY PHONE IN ART AND I READ THIS AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND A KID NEXT TO ME WAS LIKE “WHO ARE YOU TEXTING” AND I PANICKED AND SAID “LUIGI”
GUYS THIS SHOULD BE A THING. EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS YOU SOMETHING AND YOU PANIC JUST SAY LUIGI
luigi! at the disco
i’ve reblogged 3 variations of this already
On role models
So often people talk about what terrible role models Rihanna and Nicki Minaj are, and what great role models Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are. To which I have to say…really?
Taylor Swift writes most of her songs about men she’s dated. She is cunning and saavy, especially when it comes to manipulating the media, but she hides that in order to maintain her sweet, “all-American” image. Selena Gomez is most famous for her relationship with Justin Beiber.
Rihanna has long maintained that she does not want to be a role model. She is young and living her life, and she owns her mistakes. She is unapologetic about her success. Nicki Minaj, whether on Twitter or in interviews, constantly reminds girls to succeed in school. She has made it clear that she is first and foremost a businesswoman looking after her family. After being betrayed and raped by ex-boyfriends, she has remained single for the past ten years. She started writing rhymes and rapping as a means to cope with her life, and she was eventually discovered when she posted her music on MySpace. Her life story is one of resilience and perseverance despite the odds.
The problem isn’t that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are role models. The problem is that we don’t allow women to be complex. We don’t allow different women with different life stories to be considered role models because we fear that complexity. God forbid they define their lives in terms other than men.
i hate those things were its like ‘describe yourslef and ill say if id date you’ becuz you can legit make anything/one sound nice, like ‘tall, brown hair, blue-grey eyes, charismatic, vegetarian, very passionate about stuff’ and youre probably thinking wow that sounds pretty good, little did u kno i just described hitler
Never forget that you are the protagonist of your own story
and the antagonist of someone else’s!
And a possible love interest in some other peoples! 0u0
This might just be the single most inspiration thing I have ever seen on the internet.
You are also a supporting character to a lots of people’s stories. You might even be the kind stranger who unintentionally turns someone’s life around for the better.
*ride operator voice* please keep your lols omgs and your “I tried to scroll past this”s inside the tags at all times ladies and gents
i tried to scroll past this
omg i tried to scroll past this lol